Reading Notes: Sita's Ramayana Part D

 Reading Notes from Sita's Ramayana by Samhita Arni and Moyna Chitrakar.

I love reading about Sita, but this means that I have already written two stories about her, and I don't quite know what else to write about her. I wrote this story about her trial by fire after Rama defeated Ravana, and later amended it with this tale about Sita's second trial, in which Sita refuses to prove her innocence once more.

As much as I could search this section of Sita's Ramayana to find another story about Sita, I think that I will instead be content with what I have already written. Out of respect for Sita and for my previous work, I'll write my week 13 story about Hanuman, using the notes from Part C.

(Sita resting, I think she's earned that much after all the she went through. Wikimedia Commons)

Comments

Popular Posts