Week 8 Progress

Looking Back:

I am really happy with my progress in this class. I'm most proud of the stories I've been able to create. I love creative writing, but have struggled to finish any personal projects that I have started. Because of this class, I have written a number of stories that I am proud of, and I hope to keep it up after this class is over! 

Looking Forward:

There's really not anything I want to change for the second half of the semester. This class has felt more like an opportunity to grow in my writing than an actual class, and I want to keep that mentality going as my major-specific classes start to ramp up in difficulty. I want this blog to be something I continue to post to after this class is over, and keeping a casual mentality is the best way to ensure that.

(Quote by Audrey Hepburn, Flickr)

Comments

Popular Posts